Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Temptation of Dairy




I gotta be honest, a few short weeks ago, I wasn't willing to give up diary products, after all, I had just given up wheat and oats and barley just a few short months ago.  I wasn't willing to give up my dairy too.

Even though, I had watched Dr. Walter Veith's video Udderly Amazing so many times, I had lost count. I just wasn't ready to give up ice cream and butter and sour cream. No way, Hosea! But, here I am...it's Jan 20th, 2013 and Voila! I've cut the dairy out of my diet too.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm occasionally tempted. In fact, on a recent trip to Beijing, I stopped by a Cold Stone Creamery and indulged. I was disappointed to say the least. So now, when I'm temped, it's easy to just say, "No."

The real test is when I'm out of China and back home in the States. Will I be able to say "No" then?

Stay tuned.







No comments:

My Blog List