Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Miso Masters


My best pick for miso is Miso Masters Organic Miso.

The website says that Miso Masters, "Misos are naturally aged under pressure for two years in giant four-ton cypress, redwood, or fir vats. These vats are hand crafted especially for us by the Arrow Tank Company, the only remaining traditional barrel maker in the United States. At the American Miso Company we follow macrobiotic theory, traditionally processing all of our misos using only certified organic whole beans and grains, Blue Ridge mountain well water, hand-made organic koji, and sun-dried Atlantic and Mexican sea salt." 

I have bought other brands of miso, but I haven't found them to be up to the same quality as Miso Masters.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like South River Miso best, but Miso Masters is definitely second

My Blog List